Saturday, September 5, 2009

I am 1st!! =D


AHHH!! Thanks ztt!! This blog is jus simply simple and nice.. I love it!! =D
Thanks ZTT for the effort!!

Yes Yes.. We must come here often to update our life, gossip and everyth!!
When is our next meet-up?? I haven got my present yet!!! =p
We fast fast fix a date k?? =)
I wouldn't be free on the 3rd week of sep cos i will be selling mooncake at compass piont..
U all free must come down and find me ah!! =)
Muacks..



Sign off,
YTT


1 Comments:

At September 6, 2009 at 9:47 AM , Blogger Voices of the Tai Tais said...

Huh.. So u're working fr mon-sun? Haha.. Okok, I find 1 day go down find you.

Lolss. Nx wk which day u free? Sry.. Present delay so long havent give u.

=P

Cheers
ZTT

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home