2 Talkative TT & 2 QUIET Ones???
Halo, Y n T.. Where are your entries? Your audience or totally never view blog huh? Now it seems like me and ah poh are the only ones maintaining the blog hor..? Lolx, anyway ah teh and ah yeo if you happen to see this blog pls follow what ah poh said. Lolx, go take off your clothings and slam them upside down.
These few days de incident like nothing major leh.. I dunno what I want to say now so I update about the friday outing with them but no YTT and TTT. I must admit it really was enjoyable cos' at least there wasn't any leng chang so no need for ice-breaker. Shopping was fun, dinner was great and full. There were alot of discounts along the shops and everyone bought at least one thing.
Me and ah poh bought ourselves a bag. Sh and st bought shirts. Lm wanted leggings but I'm not sure if she did buy it cos' we went home first after dinner while the rest continued at bugis street.
This is the one I bought. 10 bucks for it, on sales as I was told. Besides buying our own stuff the rest of the shopping was just checking out the latest fashion and that was all.
ZTT


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home