Our New Blog
Something random first. Ah poh, this is the points I've thought for you.
- Solution undersaturated: The salt used to dissolve in the water were not enough to produce a supersaturated solution. As such it took longer than required to vaporize the solvent (water); it took the group 4.5hrs instead to complete the whole experiment. It took more runs than actual to get the solution to a supersaturated condition before the salt was actually visible through the tube below the plant.
- Result off-specs: There were errors made during the startup of and during the practical.
Ok, the main topic now..
Cos' this is much more user friendly and we dun have to explore the whole website just to get something lame done. Haha, so Jac it is your job to customize the skin since you the one who's most familiar with this. Thanx, lolx..
After this post I'll post ah poh's latest post in our previous blog. Due to urgent circumstances, we have no choice but to give up the blog.com.. Dun blame us, it's lucas' fault.. Haha, so to make things easier for us, we put this whole thing private. On the other hand, I'll seperately email the details to you guys to log in. I've also invited you people in as authors. So we can blog freely and say things at ease now le. Haha..
PS: We shall use the same approach towards this blog just like how we did for the previous one.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home